2008/10/31 alunw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> As a matter of fact I had an email from Martin Edjvet earlier today
> who told me that he had a student
> called Jerry Swan "who also came up with his modified (improved?)
> version (called KBMAGNUM) which was set up
> to deal with batches of presentations".
> He tells me is using it now with a file of about 68000 presentations.
> I hope to hear from Jerry soon.

That's the Jerry I mentioned.  He finished his PhD a couple of years
ago, and last I heard he was being a postdoc on some non-mathematical
computer science project, continuing with kbmag in his free time.  But
that might have changed over the last year.  Although Jerry's PhD was
on this, his background is in computing rather than mathematics,

John