On Oct 31, 2008, at 17:13 , mabshoff wrote:

> Hello folks,
>
> here goes 3.2.alpha2 which should fix all known issues from
> 3.2.alpha1. A lot of fixes from BD 15 were merged and we are well on
> the way to the final 3.2. I plan to do another alpha3 in two days
> unless I run our of time in which case we will have the first
> 3.2.rc0.
>
> Sources and a binary for sage.math are in
>
>  http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/mabshoff/release-cycles-3.2/

Built w/o problems on Mac OS X, 10.5.5 (Dual Quad Xeon).  Four
failures during testing (Much like the report from Georg Weber):

        sage -t  devel/sage/sage/calculus/calculus.py
              two low-order bit failures
        sage -t  devel/sage/sage/calculus/wester.py
              one low-order bit failure
        sage -t  devel/sage/sage/matrix/matrix_complex_double_dense.pyx
              "..e-1.." vs. 0
        sage -t  devel/sage/sage/matrix/matrix_real_double_dense.pyx
              ditto

Log file is at sage.math.washington.edu:~justin/logs/log.081101

Justin

--