I just built 3.2 on this 64-bit linux machine:

Linux version 2.6.18.8-0.3-default ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) (gcc version
4.1.2 20061115 (prerelease) (SUSE Linux)) #1 SMP Tue Apr 17 08:42:35
UTC 2007

Testing gives this error:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]/sage -t  devel/sage/sage/calculus/equations.py
sage -t  devel/sage/sage/calculus/equations.py

Unhandled SIGSEGV: A segmentation fault occured in SAGE.
This probably occured because a *compiled* component
of SAGE has a bug in it (typically accessing invalid memory)
or is not properly wrapped with _sig_on, _sig_off.
You might want to run SAGE under gdb with 'sage -gdb' to debug this.
SAGE will now terminate (sorry).

A mysterious error (perphaps a memory error?) occurred, which may have
crashed doctest.
         [3.9 s]
exit code: 768

The following tests failed:

        sage -t  devel/sage/sage/calculus/equations.py
Total time for all tests: 3.9 seconds

I ran it again with -verbose and that time it passed.

John