Hm, I did a sage -upgrade on Mac OS X 10.4.11 on a MacBook Pro and
everything worked fine. When I start sage, it tells me that it is
"Sage Version 3.2, Release Date: 2008-11-20", but when I open a
notebook and type version(), it returns: 'SAGE Version 3.1.4, Release
Date: 2008-10-20'. Both the command line and the notebook give an
error if I want to use pynac by adding ns=1 to a var() command:

| Sage Version 3.2, Release Date: 2008-11-20                         |
| Type notebook() for the GUI, and license() for information.        |

sage: var('a b',ns=1)
TypeError                                 Traceback (most recent call
last)

/Users/sschym/<ipython console> in <module>()

TypeError: var() takes no keyword arguments

Does anyone have an idea what is going on?

Cheers
Stan