Hello folks,

when one wants to add people to the CC field in trac one can either
use a full email address or a person's trac account name. The later
one is strongly preferred since it will prevent spam harvesters from
collecting that email address. The problem now for many people seems
to be the mapping between names and account names, so I am willing to
add a trac wiki page that lists the real name of every trac account.
We currently have in excess of 150 accounts in the Sage trac, so
before I go off and do this I wanted to hear what people think. There
is a privacy issue, so should this be opt in or opt out?

Cheers,

Michael