I've been experimenting with probability and found that in Sage, a
probability space is also a random variable by inheritance. This may be
useful. Without it, creating a random variable requires two classes: a
probability space and a random variable on that probability space.

Unfortunately, the random variable doesn't work like I expected. For
example:

sage: ps = DiscreteProbabilitySpace([1,2,3],{1:1/3,2:1/3,3:1/3})
sage: ps.expectation()
0.333333333333333

(I expected 2.00000000000000)

I've prepared a patch that gives me the value I'd expect, but I'd like to
make sure this is the proper behavior.

-- Paul