It's possible that you're using html or some other markup in your e-mail
that some of us using text-based clients aren't getting.  The main problem
with the way your message appears for me is that the exponents are not
paired with their bases.  It's totally unreadable.  Whereas many
mathematicians can read LaTeX without compiling it.  :-)

You may be able to see the effect in the section below.
David