Dear all,

   Due to some misunderstanding, we (ie the combinat team) are in the process
of late reviewing of some patch for a tentative integration into 3.3. The
patch #4371 is used in two other patch currently in review. This patch has
noting to do with combinatoric and is of overall interest. Therefore I think
it should be reviewed by some sage/python expert. It deal with lazy attribute
(let me quote the doc).

    A lazy attribute for an object is like a usual attribute, except
    that, instead of being computed when the object is constructed
    (i.e. in __init__), it is computed on the fly the first time it
    is accessed.

A volunteer is needed here (or maybe it's already too late ?). Thanks a lot in
advance.

Cheers,

Florent