Hello folks,

we are deep into the final stage of the 3.3 release and at this point
there are various things you can do to help out:

 * review patches - this is the most important thing since there are
plenty of things sitting in trac. No need to limit yourself to 3.3 at
this point still since many patches not making it into 3.3 will have
to be rebase post 3.4's ReST merge.
 * knock out a blocker assigned to 3.3 - this is also quite important
and there are some tickets against 3.3 that are still awaiting a fix.
Many of them are assigned, so hopefully things will show up soon, i.e.
I myself have 10+ tickets to do today before 3.3.rc1 drops, so I
should get back to work.

To coordinate and or discuss it is best to hang out in #sage-devel
since that is where the action is :)

So far in 3.3.rc1:

 * jmol updates and polish
 * a new matplotlib and multi edge plotting, plenty of small, but
annoying plotting bugs were also fixed
 * gap 4.4.12 - this one took  a while

Cheers,

Michael