Hi,

I would like to have the block massey implementation from linbox
available in Sage. I'm looking into on how to do this but I have no
idea on how to make adjustments to linbox so they will be reflected in
Sage.
So I probably want to extend the linbox-sage.c/h files from linbox
with a function to wrap block massey. But where do these changes go in
Sage? I can only find linbox in the "local/include/linbox" directory
in the sage folder. Do I need to make my changes in there or somewhere
else and then recompile linbox?

Thanks,

Christophe