Hello!
> > There is no direct interface to CUDD, at least not in the PolyBoRi
> > wrappers. You can see the code for the wrappers in the files:
>
> > c_lib/include/pb_wrap.h
> > sage/libs/polybori/decl.pxi
> > sage/rings/polynomial/pbori.p{yx,xd}
>
> > The last one (.pyx) is the most interesting.
The thing, which is close to a wrapper of CUDD is PolyBoRi's BooleSet,
but this carries only a proper subset of CUDD's functionality (and
only for ZDDs).

We had realized at some point, that CUDD's C++-wrapper is not so clean
(so we wrote our own: PolyBoRi/polybori/include/CCuddInterface.h). So,
whoever wants to integrate CUDD into SAGE should either  wrap CUDD C-
based core in Cython, or use a new C++-wrapper.

Best regards,
  Alexander

Best regards,
  Alexander