I have another question.
What do you think about the SAGE functions that are going to use FLOT?

In my opinion, simply providing a FLOT spkg that adds the javascript,
will not provide any additional feature to the users, because all the
people that would have been capable to write the js powered functions
from scratch wouldn't have been any problem in downloading and using
manually the latest revision of FLOT (or FLOTR, or any other preferred
js plot package).

On the contrary, if we start providing also, let's say, two simple
FLOT powered plot SAGE functions, and do a little advertising on the
wiki (for example), we will get much greater results in terms of user
benefits, and even in long term support of the package, because many
more people would be exposed to the usage of the basic functions, and
there is a lot of people capable of writing complex SAGE plotting
functions, that don't want to deal too much with writing javascript
functions from scratch.

In fact, my enabler in this case has been the Kenny's experience with
javascript and stuff, because I wouldn't be capable of doing this by
myself (even though I already did the bode plot function for
matplotlib).

What do you think?

In case you agree, we would really appreciate some feedback about how
to speedup a bit the SAGE functions.

Regards

Maurizio