On Feb 27, 4:44 am, Jason Grout <jason-s...@creativetrax.com> wrote:
> mark mcclure wrote:
> > On Feb 26, 11:35 pm, Jason Grout <jason-s...@creativetrax.com> wrote:
> >> What is the Networkx timing?  That seems like the best.
>
> > That's just straight up NetworkX run independently of Sage.
> > Of course, the code is almost identical.
>
> So it seems that your timings indicate that Networkx's isomorphism
> checker is faster than the Sage one, even if we convert to c_graphs.  Is
> that right?
>
> That's embarrassing; I thought we had the "fastest isomorphism checker
> in the west".

Well, I don't know if Graphs7 is that interesting of a problem set
size wise (I assume it isn't if 1000+ tests can be done in less than
30 seconds) and I would like to see what happens when you use both
code bases on "large problems". But obviously being faster for the
small stuff would also be nice :)

> Jason

Cheers,

Michael