Thanks for the reply ahmet. Turns out we need 64 bit windows, which I
should have mentioned.

However I have just been told we in fact have Windows figures for Core
2. So somehow I have got this mixed up. It was linux on Core 2 we
needed. But of course that is trivial.

Thanks for your help, but we are now sorted it seems. I'll post back
if there's something else we need.

Bill.