Based upon a lot of the comments in recent weeks, improvements
in plotting is a good idea. I recommend a canvas matplotlib
back end. This would greatly benefit the notebook and would
benefit the matplotlib project as well.

Of course, I'd prefer improvements to pynac based integration,
limits, and ODEs, but I think the canvas back end has a
decent chance of being funded.

Cheers,

Tim.