Hi Nick,

First of all: yay!

Second: the installation instructions seem to have changed on the wiki page,
but not in what the package itself prints when it's done building.  I
imagine the wiki version is the correct one?

Best,
Alex

--
Alex Ghitza -- Lecturer in Mathematics -- The University of Melbourne --
Australia -- http://www.ms.unimelb.edu.au/~aghitza/