Hi Alex!

Just a mini-warning so that we don't stomp on each other's foot: I
made a couple very minor changes in the schemes code for the
categories (essentially in the parent's constructors/import lists). I
also moved the corresponding categories in separate files. You may
want to double check categories-nt.patch on
combinat.sagemath.org/patches/.

http://Nicolas.Thiery.name/