On Apr 7, 5:37 pm, Alex Ghitza <aghi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Alex,

> I upgraded from rc0 on four different machines running 32-bit
> Archlinux.  Testing fails on three files:
>
>         sage -t  "devel/sage/sage/structure/sage_object.pyx"

See the comment about that regarding Jaap which had the same problem.
This is caused by left over pyc or so files in the build directory.
There is a ticket to clean up left over crap like this in trac, but it
remains unfixed. A brute force approach would to match each py and pyx
file with each pyc and so file and remove the ones without a match.

>         sage -t  "devel/sage/sage/algebras/quaternion_algebra_element.py"
>         sage -t  "devel/sage/sage/combinat/words/words.py"

That is fixed.

> The last one is the one that has been reported already.  I'm attaching
> the output from the first two below.
>
> The sage installs were all upgraded first from 3.4, and then from 3.4.1.rc0.
>
> Best,
> Alex

Cheers,

Michael