On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 7:41 PM, Alex Ghitza <aghi...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> We will have a docday this Saturday, with the insanely ambitious goal
>> of getting to 70%.  This is probably not humanely possible for a
>> single person to do in 8 hours, so I hope I'm not the only one (I
>> estimate it takes *at least* 3 minutes per doctest, which comes to
>> 37.8 hours for 756 doctests).

I just noticed that doctesting extended_integer_ring.py would make a
really big dent -- it has 128 functions in it of which only 4% are
doctested now, most functions are very easy to doctest, *and*
extended_rational_field.py, which should be very similar, has 98%
coverage.   If somebody wants to easily make a big dent in the
coverage problem, volunteer now to doctest extended_integer_ring.py,
and do it asap:

   rings/extended_integer_ring.py: 4% (6 of 128)
   rings/extended_rational_field.py: 98% (73 of 74)

 -- William