Here is the original error:

sage -t  "devel/sage/sage/finance/time_series.pyx"
File "/home/rado/sage-3.4/devel/sage/sage/finance/time_series.pyx",
line 2361:
    sage: s.mean()
Expected:
    1.354073591877...
Got:
    1561486554207587.0
1 items had failures:
   1 of  22 in __main__.example_63
***Test Failed*** 1 failures.
For whitespace errors, see the file /home/rado/sage-3.4/
tmp/.doctest_time_series.py
         [22.1 s]

However, when I ran "time_series.pyx" 2 more times this morning, i got
no errors. I played with sage a bit last night, but haven't changed
anything in the settings... Weird. Anyways, I am not going to lose my
sleep over it :)

Rado