On Apr 21, 8:26 pm, mabshoff <mabsh...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Ok, the last patch awaiting review for 3.4.1 is at #5284. It finishes
> the SSE2 only build mode and is a trivial change to $SAGE_LOCAL/bin/
> sage-location. Once it is reviewed and merged I will cut 3.4.1.
> Volunteer

Thanks to Gonzalo and William the patch has been reviewed and merged.

I also tested cloning as well as nuking build and building from
scratch, so once doctest pass for that build I will cut the final
3.4.1 source tarball. It should be available for upgrades, etc, from
the sagemath.org website in the near future.

> Cheers,
>
> Michael

Cheers,

Michael