Sweet, I will give it a shot.

One last thing I noticed is that attached_files() is not exposed to
the user. Again not sure if this is how its supposed to work or an
actual bug. But if one can attach without refering to a library it
would make sense to see what is currently attached again without extra
work. Or at least the doc should be clearer on this. Here is what I
mean:

in command line:
sage:attach test.py
sage:attached_files() <---- fail, NameError: name 'attach_files' is
not defined
sage:sage.misc.interpreter.attached_files() <----works

in notebook:
sage:attach test.py
sage:attached_files() <---- fail, AttributeError: 'module' object has
no attribute 'attached_files'
sage:w.attached_files() <--- this should work theoretically, once I
figure out how to get a hold of the current worksheet and assign it to
w. Any ideas?

Rado