In the maple 13 thread, someone mentioned graph editor done in java
script that can be added to SAGE for interactive playing around with
small graphs. Since I recently came across the port of Processing to
JavaScript ( http://processingjs.org ), I decided to see how hard it
would be to implement that.

Here is the result:
http://www.math.uiuc.edu/~rkirov2/processing/grapheditor.html

There seems to be a bug in the JS port of processing, that makes it
redraw the picture even if it is told to redraw only upon change. So
currently the page might be a bit CPU-intensive (it won't crash your
browser). I am reporting this to the Processing group and hopefully
that should be fixed soon.

The code is basically Java so it has bunch of classes, which should
make it easy to implement a few more features, should you decide to go
with this.