On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 9:02 AM, Michel <michel.vandenbe...@uhasselt.be> wrote:

> I wonder if GraphViz is part of sage. I thought it was
> specially designed for visualizing graphs.

1) GraphViz doesn't work as a web application (via a web browser).

2) GraphViz cannot be included in Sage because it is licensed under a
GPL-incompatible  license. See

http://www.graphviz.org/License.php

http://gplv3.fsf.org/wiki/index.php/Common_Public_License,_version_1.0

"The Common Public License is incompatible with version 2 of the GPL
because it has various specific requirements that are not in the GPL.
The license is still incompatible with version 3 of the GPL because it
contains a choice of law clause, which is expressly prohibited in
section 7. "

William