On May 4, 11:30 am, John Cremona <john.crem...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi John,

> On Bill Hart's machine (64-bit ubuntu) I build ok but get a failure here:
>         sage -t  "devel/sage/sage/interfaces/sage0.py"
> which is random, i.e. rerunning it usually works fine.  But not always.
>
> Two other builds on slower / heavily loaded machines still building...
>
> John

For the record: The 32 bit prime_pi() issue causes doctest failure in

        sage -t -long "devel/sage/sage/numerical/optimize.py"
        sage -t -long "devel/sage/sage/tests/book_stein_ent.py"
        sage -t -long "devel/sage/sage/combinat/sloane_functions.py"
        sage -t -long "devel/sage/sage/functions/transcendental.py"
        sage -t -long "devel/sage/sage/functions/prime_pi.pyx"

so applying #5981 before reporting any failures might be a good idea.

Cheers,

Michael