Dear Devel,

I am hoping to help the push to 75% by adding some doctests to some of
the plotting primitives.  But for some reason, the following always
occurs:

sage: G = some graphics object
sage: G == loads(dumps(G))
False

Nonetheless, no matter how hard I try, I cannot actually find a
difference between G and loads(dumps(G)) when I view both of them,
look at xmin(), options(), etc.  Why aren't they ==?

In any case, in plot.py and plot_field.py this is already worked
around by
sage: G = plot(something)
sage: H = loads(dumps(G))
so I'll go with that if there are no objections, but I would much
prefer == if possible.  Incidentally, sage -coverage does not complain
about the current H=loads(dumps(G)) test.

Thanks,
- kcrisman