I think it's safe to say that without your work, we would be nowhere
near 4.0; having patches getting into releases so quickly was
reassuring to a lot of us that our work on those patches would not be
lost to bitrot. Enjoy a well-deserved vacation; I hope to see you back
in the forums soon thereafter!

Kiran