ahmet alper parker wrote:
> Anyone know any technical paper about ergonomic and/or
> functional/aesthetic development/design of a web sites? Why not do it
> more scientific? :)

FWIW, I used to meet someone on the train to work, who lived near me and
worked at the same uni as me.

As part of his post-doc research, he was using eye-tracking equipment to
analyse how people view web pages, which information they read and don't
read etc.

I just tried to buy something from the Adidas web site. Well, if you
think the Mathematica one is overdone with the flash, take a look here.
This must be one of the worst sites from a major company I have ever seen.

http://www.adidas.com/

There is a uk newsgroup, on web design. They might know of any
scientific papers on the topic. It would seem a sensible approach to take.

Dave