On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 9:03 AM, Nicolas M.
Thiery<nicolas.thi...@u-psud.fr> wrote:

>        Hi!
>
> To ease the reviewing of the category code, and also to make it more
> generic and useful, I have extracted the test framework code out of
> the categories and into SageObject.
>
> See also: http://groups.google.com/group/sage-devel/msg/0586b64f72435629
>
> Anyone up for reviewing it?

Change the name from obj.check() to obj._check().  It is not
reasonable that if one does obj.<tab> on *any* Sage object, one
sees check.

Also, shouldn't the description have "[with patch; needs review]"?

William

--
William Stein
Associate Professor of Mathematics