Rado,

Excellent!!!  This is really, really nice and a *huge* step forward.
This looks usable in its current state, even though I know there's
lots more to think about with regards to plugging it in properly.  And
I'll be interested to see what Pat LeSmithe could add.  Thanks for
your hard work on this.

The only limitation I'm seeing, that wasn't advertised, is that I
can't "drop" a vertex outside of the editor canvas, or outside of the
frame with the scrollbar.  So effectively, I can't remove a vertex.
But maybe with a restart it might behave - I've got a few other weird
things going on at the moment in my browser.  Anyway, I'll experiment
some more in the next couple of days and report back if this behavior
persists.

Rob