Hi Martin!
This is an example for open culture, to discuss talks in advance in
public mailing lists :-).

It would become more emotionally, if you use the heart of mathematics
for plotting.
f=(2*x^2+y^2+z^2-1)^3-(1/10)*x^2*z^3-y^2*z^3 == 0

Regarding the  benchmarks with polybori multiplication:
we cache the multiplication result.

Michael