Thanks for all the recent work upgrading the base python distribution
to 2.6, I imagine it was quite a task. I noticed that installing the
biopython-1.49b spkg is broken from the upgrade . I have upgraded the
spkg to 1.51b and it installs and works fine on my sage-4.1
installation. Is there a place to upload supplemental spkg's , or
should I get a trac account?

A side benefit to upgrading the spkg is that the last few patches
finally removed the mxText dependency, so it is now a clean install
aside from requiring Numpy.