Hi William,

On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 8:56 AM, William Stein<wst...@gmail.com> wrote:

<SNIP>

> The problem is that Sage is building the library but the cliquer spkg
> wasn't installed.
>
> This is because sage-4.1.1.spkg is installed *before* cliquer.   This
> makes no sense, because spkg/standard/deps file has the cliquer must
> be installed by sage is installed.
>
> # All components that are linked against extensions need to be listed here
> $(INST)/$(SAGE):  $(INST)/$(SAGE_SCRIPTS) \
>                  $(INST)/$(CLIQUER) \
>
> Ah ha!  There is no CLIQUER section in spkg/install for this upgrade!
> That gets updated during upgrade via:
>
> http://www.sagemath.org//spkg/install --> install
>
> I put the released sage-4.1.1's spkg/install file in
> /home/sage/www-files/spkg/install and now when I do "sage -upgrade"
> cliquer is properly installed.
>
> So... everything is fixed now, but we *must* remember to update the
> install file in addition to spkg/standard/deps in the future, or fix
> the automation script that exports a new sage version.

The release management wiki page has been updated to reflect this.
While the updated "install" file has been copied over to the
sagemath.org master server, it has not been mirrored out as far as I
can see. So I've pushed the update to other mirrors. These mirrors
should have an updated "install" file in the next couple of hours.
When any of the Australian mirrors are in sync and have the updated
"install" file, I would be able to test Harald's patch for updating
from a local mirror.

--
Regards
Minh Van Nguyen