On Aug 24, 2:11 pm, Nils Bruin <nbr...@sfu.ca> wrote:

> On Aug 24, 7:55 am, Robert Dodier <robert.dod...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > The #$ macro constructs a string input stream and eventually
> > calls ADD-LINEINFO so it suffers from the bug I mentioned in
> > a previous message.
>
> The $NOLABELS variable seems to live in local scope somewhere, and
> hence setting it does not affect the detoriation in the #$...$ macro:

Well, there are two separate problems. #$ tickles the bug in
ADD-LINEINFO, clobbering ADD-LINEINFO should fix it.
Entering a lot of lines of input tickles the labels bug,
nolabels:true should fix it.

Either one or both could have come into play in the various
examples that have been posted.

best

Robert Dodier