Hi,

I passed my PhD comps! so I started to work on the femhub windows port
(cygwin) and it's *almost* there. Lots of packages need to be fixed,
we worked on that with William and Dan Drake yesterday, so

gpg et. al
numpy
matplotlib

are all fixed and reported. Then all packages that are also in Sage
build in cygwin. After that, VTK has to be fixed, but then it seems to
build, only it takes insanely long (an hour or more), so I think I'll
skip it for now and enable it later (so mayavi has to be skipped as
well). osmesa builds, other packages build, so what remains is
hermes2d, which fails too, but I'll fix it. Apart from that,
everything else seems to build just fine.

I think we are very close to actually provide a windows binary of
femhub in the next release, I feel it. So I'll be working on this, and
finish it this week.

Ondrej