On Tuesday 22 September 2009 12:50 AM, Ondrej Certik wrote:
> are all fixed and reported. Then all packages that are also in Sage
> build in cygwin. After that, VTK has to be fixed, but then it seems to
> build, only it takes insanely long (an hour or more), so I think I'll
> skip it for now and enable it later (so mayavi has to be skipped as
> well). osmesa builds, other packages build, so what remains is

You won't need osmesa for win32.  Windows has a good offscreen rendering
context and this used to work ages ago.  So I think all you need to do
is do a normal VTK build and install the rest of Mayavi.  Thats all.

> I think we are very close to actually provide a windows binary of
> femhub in the next release, I feel it. So I'll be working on this, and
> finish it this week.

That is great!  Are you also rolling in the changes I submitted for Mac
OS X?

cheers,
prabhu