On Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 8:38 PM, Hazem <hazem.biqa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd like to draw you attention to CoBlitz:
> http://codeen.cs.princeton.edu/coblitz/
> Its a cache proxy content distribution network for large files.

This looks very cool.  I went to the site worried that it would be
some annoying ad filled warez host, but in fact it looks extremely
professional.  There "access restrictions" specifically exclude all
that stuff, and moreover, their content size restrictions (e.g., files
at most 20GB) are specifically waved for "for content hosted at US
Educational Sites", which Sage is.

Very cool!

--
William Stein