On Oct 3, 1:38 pm, Tom Boothby <tomas.boot...@gmail.com> wrote:
 > This would clean up tab completion, and maybe even make it possible
> break the 12k line graph.py into more files.  Thoughts?

Anything that would naturally slim down graph.py would be welcome.
There is a noticeable lag every time I load the file in my editor -
just to do the syntax highlighting.  ;-)

Not sure how subobjects would work - I guess if it was natural, it
would be an improvement, but if it were just to split files or to
improve introspection it might feel awkward in practice (ie when used
in code).

Rob