I have problems using the html5 <video> tag with the notebook.

Linking to an external video file works as expected. But if I
try to use an ogg theora video, which is uploaded into the DATA
directory, as the source of the <video> element, the file is not
recognized. I suspect that the notebook webserver does not
use the correct Mimetype for ogv files.

Strangely it works on sagenb, but not on my local sage installation.

I have a test worksheet at:
  http://www.sagenb.org/home/pub/755/

Does anybody who is familiar with the notebook knows what is
needed to make this work on a local sage installation?

-- Wilfried