On Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 5:10 AM, Wilfried Huss
<h...@finanz.math.tugraz.at> wrote:

> I have problems using the html5 <video> tag with the notebook.
>
> Linking to an external video file works as expected. But if I
> try to use an ogg theora video, which is uploaded into the DATA
> directory, as the source of the <video> element, the file is not
> recognized. I suspect that the notebook webserver does not
> use the correct Mimetype for ogv files.
>
> Strangely it works on sagenb, but not on my local sage installation.

What version of Sage are you running locally?

> I have a test worksheet at:
>  http://www.sagenb.org/home/pub/755/
>
> Does anybody who is familiar with the notebook knows what is
> needed to make this work on a local sage installation?

I don't know why it doesn't work.  Maybe something needs to be changed
in notebook/twist.py or something else having to do with
Twisted.web2...

One thing is that sagenb.org is proxied through apache, which might
possibly add appropriate mime-type info?

William