On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 12:00 PM, William Stein <wst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> For
> example, right now we're having regular trouble with the trac server
> not being robust enough (IMHO).  Spending a little money on somebody
> to fix this situation would make sense.

Just an update on this: Mike Hansen saw this and decided to just do
something about it (thus yet again earning his well-deserved sage dev
prize!).  He says "Trac and its database are now running directly on
boxen.  Trac is running under apache using mod_wsgi instead of the
tracd before.  mod_wsgi is way more robust."

Please test.   Let me know if trac is finally more robust.

 -- William