On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 1:26 AM, Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll
<juanjose.garciarip...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I got an itanium account recently. I am testing on that right now
> Juanjo

I realized that I also got you an Itanium account on the two Itanium
boxes I test on.  However, finger says you haven't logged in, so maybe
you forgot about them.  As a reminder, to connect, you have to login
to sage.math.washington.edu, then from there ssh to 65.210.14.124, and
finally from there ssh to either cleo (RHEL) or iras (SUSE).   I have
had trouble setting up my compiler path on iras lately, but cleo works
fine for me with gcc-4.2.2 and this script:

  PATH=/usr/local/bin/ia64-Linux-rhel:$PATH
  export PATH

  LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/gcc-$VERSION/ia64-Linux-rhel-binutils-2.19.51/lib
  export LD_LIBRARY_PATH

And, of course I saw your next email where you solved the problem.  Thanks!!!!

William

--
William Stein
Associate Professor of Mathematics