William,  The binary works on my older XP machine.  I will post the
spect's below.  One glich the Virtual Machine pauses on start up
saying there is not enough memory.  I then go up the the machine menu
and hit resume it retarts fine and runs Sage.  This is the first time
on my old XP machine I have been able to run binaries.  I have been
uploading my workspaces and all of them seem to work fine. A couple of
questions:

1. WinSCP does not seem to work with virtual box ( I don't have the
password or log in).  How do windows users get their worksheets out of
Virtual Box to store?

2.  For upgrades do I delete the old sage from VirtualBox and what
then happens to my old worksheets?

I will continue to work with VirtualBox, the major concern is not
losing my work sheets.  Mike

XP computer specs:

Intel Celeron M 1.5 GHz, 1 GB Ram
Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600, Service Pack 3
VMWARE 2.5.1 build-126130

results from cat /proc/cpuinfo

processor   : 0
vendor_id   : GenuineIntel
cpu family  : 6
model        : 13
model name  : Intel(R) Celeron(R) M processor 1.50GHz
stepping        : 8
cpu MHz       : 1476.382
cache size    : 1024 KB
fdiv_bug        : no
hlt_bug         : no
f00f_bug        : no
coma_bug     : no
fpu                : yes
fpu_exception : yes
cpuid level      : 2
wp                 : yes
flags              : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr
pge mca cmov  pat clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss nx up
bogomips       : 3007.50