ma...@mendelu.cz wrote:

> On 17 říj, 00:40, Robert Dodier <robert.dod...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Oct 16, 2:23 pm, Jason Grout <jason-s...@creativetrax.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I'm not on their list. I hope Robert Dodier or someone else sees this.
>> Probably it's best to submit Maxima bugs to the bug
>> tracker.http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=browse&group_id=4933&atid=104933
>>

> Thanks, reported as bug No 2880797

I just checked on this:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2880797&group_id=4933&atid=104933

Maybe we can set an option to fix this:

"Perhaps this bug is not a new problem. The answer of Maxima depends on the
flag triginversers.

(%i36) integrate(sqrt(sin(t)^2+cos(t)^2),t,0,2*%pi),triginverses:true;
(%o36) %pi

(%i37) integrate(sqrt(sin(t)^2+cos(t)^2),t,0,2*%pi),triginverses:all;
(%o37) 2 %pi

The default value of triginverses has changed with revision 1.33 of
trigi.lisp from 'all to 'true. The bug was not visible in the past with the
standard value 'all of triginverses.

Dieter Kaiser"

Thanks,

Jason