Hi

I have the pleasure to work in an office close to that of Thierry and
we talked about the interest of using Kerberos as an authentication
mechanism at our University.

Wouldn't it be nice for Sage to be "Kerberised" so people could very
easily use a Kerberos server or an Active Directory Server for the
authentication part ?

(Of course, it does not give as much information as an LDAP server
(UID, GID, etc....) but is much more secure over the Internet, just
because it was designed so in the very first place...)

What's your opinion on that point ?

Best regards
Philippe Saadé