Hi William,

> Nick -- please please keep pushing this stuff!!  It's really important
> to people that this all get in promptly.   I would like to see as much
> as possible that the combinat branch get merged back into mainline
> sage.

You're not the only one !!! Here is the status of our branch:

Number of unmerged patches:
tomahawk-*inat/.hg/patches $ cat series| grep patch | grep -v 4_ | wc

     97     258    4734
Number of patches with positive review:
tomahawk-*inat/.hg/patches $ cat series| grep positive | grep -v 4_ | wc
     20      83    1424

+ at lest 6 more patch which should get the positive review in a few days.

Cheers,

Florent