On Dec 3, 7:09 am, javier <vengor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My question: would it be interesting to include the wrapper for the
> GAP function in sage?

+1

There are places where Sage/GAP just give you one of something, when
you might want all of them, and it is simply conjugacy that will
produce them all.  For small examples, in educational settings, the
time and memory constraints really are not a big issue.

(1) all subgroups, but now we just get conjugacy class representatives

and

(2) Sylow subgroups - one only

are the ones that come to mind right away.  Thanks for your work on
conjugacy classes - it will be very useful.

Rob