On Dec 4, 8:46 pm, Paul-Olivier Dehaye <pauloliv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In a different direction, maybe, anyone knows of the GoogleLookup
> feature in Google Spreadsheets?

I'm not sure how useful that is, I tested it some time ago, and you
get mixed numerical and string results,...
A more interesting task would be to integrate the python bindings for
spreadsheet. I.e you edit data online in a docs spreadsheet, and sage
is able to access the numbers and does something - or sage inserts
values and numbers that show up in the spreadsheet. There is already a
python library from google with a db transaction like protocol!

http://code.google.com/apis/spreadsheets/data/1.0/developers_guide_python.html

... using that, i guess, "lookup" comes for free ;)