Well, in my use of directed graphs I can swear I need to talk about
out-neighbors at least as often as I need to talk about out-
neighbors.... Storing them two time would not be a waste in opinion,
and anyway we can not afford to have only the out-neighbors
available... I have not read the implementation of c_graphs yet ( and
I intend to ) but this should not  be too hard to go back if we are
not satisfied with the speed ( which I hope will not happen ) :-)

Nathann