Hmmm... If we can make Sage's C graphs as fast as NetworkX's , I
assure you it will be very hard for them to compete with LP on our
side and so many features around in Sage... As most of NetworkX's
functions are not very hard to rewrite once the basis is set ( graph
structure, neighbors, etc ) I am more set to try to move away from
this library, especially if they changed to a Sage-uncompatible
license.

The hardest things to rewrite that I can see on their web page at the
moment is the stuff related to max cliques, which is way better in
Cliquer now merged natively in Sage. The isomorphism test has already
been rewritten using Nice ( and does not need them anymore -- or at
least I believe it is ). Last one is the matching problem, which has
already been rewritten in LP and is waiting for reviews.

>From the point of view of algorithms, I do not think we really need
them anymore. What we can not do natively is Sage can be rewritten
without too much pain ( tell me what needs to be or create a Trac
ticket, I'll take a look at it :-) )

Nathann